Starting June 8th. 6pm. The Restart programme is our proven programme to help people re-discover exercise and combine this with good nutrition and weight management to get their physical health back on track. Headed up by our fully-qualified personal trainer. Now being delivered virtually during lock-down.
Full technical support given.
Restart is supported by the other activities in the Sangha House to give you a full-rounded approach to health and well-being.
We will help you with the practicalities of exercise, diet and nutrition but also talk about the more tricky things that get in the way of progress here, such as will-power and motivation.
– 6 week programme
– 1 Exercise Classes per Week
– 1 Group Consultation and briefing per week
– Motivational Modules including home practice for both exercise and nutrition
– Free Access to the rest of the Sangha House Virtual schedule (30 classes a week, Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation, pilates etc. ) All helping to support your restart!
– Sangha House Members – £30 entry fee. Non-Members – £100 for the 6 week programme.
Call 01823 428156 for further details and dates.